Sunday, March 4, 2018

Jaded Blossom March 2018 Monthly Challenge Theme- Embossing

Hi everyone! Today is the start of a new monthly challenge at Jaded Blossom and the theme is: "EMBOSSING"

Here is what I created:




I made a trio of Easter cards featuring the adorable bunny from the Spring Dies 1 Version 2.
Here is a video for a closer look:

I used the Card Mat dies and 3 different embossing folders for the main card layer.


The Scallop Oval Dies and Stitched Oval Dies add a wonderful touch for the center of the card. I used the Border Dies 2 and made a stencil to ink on the clouds for the sky background. 


A cute bunny has to have a cottontail so I glued on some pom poms. The sparkly bow is from the Bow Dies. I also added a tiny butterfly from the Spring Banner Dies,

 

Finally I heat embossed the sentiment.  I think these turned out so cute and I'm hoping to make some more Easter projects soon!

Here is what I used:

Make sure you visit the Jaded Blossom Blog for all the Challenge details and to link up your project!

Thanks for hopping by! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. They are ALL so cute! LOVE the colors and the sweet little bunny!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet cards!! LOVE the embossing and the bunnies are adorable! Super cute little bows all sparkly~fun touch!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!! I love the little tails!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)