Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Stamp Anniething January 2018 Day - Taylor So Beary Sweet


Hi and welcome to our first release for the NEW YEAR!
We are so excited to share with you all the wonderful new stamps and otherwonderful products we will carry in our line this year!


Taylor will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is what I created:


I stamped, embossed, and colored sweet Taylor with my Copics. I made a tall card in the shape of a door using my Cricut. I thought she would look so cute standing in front of it. I decorated the door to look similar to Boo's door from Monster Inc. 


I used a hole punch on some silver card stock to create the doorknob. 
Here is what I used:
Stamp Anniething- Taylor- So Beary Sweet
Cricut- Frightful Affair Cartridge
Jaded Blossom: Kind Thanks, Card Layer Dies 1
Copics: Skin- E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20, R30  Hair- E59, E57, E55, E30  Bear- E42, E43, E44. R30 Dress & Hairband- RV34, RV32, RV11, RV10  shoes- C0, C1

I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love how you decorated the door like Boo's!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)