Friday, March 17, 2017

Jaded Blossom March 2017 Release Day 5

Hi crafty friends! Welcome to Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom March release. Today is the last day of our sneak peeks and we are featuring 2 stamps sets:



Here is what I created:


Here is a video for a closer look:

I made a card by stamping and embossing my own background paper. I added splatter using my Wink of Luna pens.  I layered with gold glitter card stock and used some gold cord to tie a heart charm. 


I also created a coordinating tag using the Treat Tag Dies to attach to this pretty mug to gift out to a crafty friend.


Here are the JB products I used and their links:

Thanks so much for hoppin' by! I hope you can come back and hop along our blog hop that goes live at 4pm PST today.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the gold and silver. What a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! This is absolutely AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous!! Love the gold & silver!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the gold and silver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful the gold and silver !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)