Monday, February 6, 2017

Valentine Tic Tac Toe Tags & Heart Shaker Clips

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing this Valentine's Day project over on  The Jaded Blossom Blog. I made some Tic Tac Toe tags!


I used the Tic Tac Toe stamps to decorate the Treat Tags Die. Here is a video of my project.


I made a fun little goody bag using the Heart Dies as a topper. 


 I added the Valentine Tic Tacs to work as the game pieces.




I also made a couple Valentine shaker clips. I used the Bow Dies and some pink glitter cardstock to add that extra sparkle


On the backside I added a heart with happy valentine's day.

Here are the JB products I used along with their links:

Thank you so much for hopping by! 
Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute treat favor and adorable shakers! So fun and festive and I am sure whoever receives these will be over joyed! Fun video to!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soooo CUTE! FUN Valentine's gift ideas and I think those clips are awesome! Fab job Tina!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)