Friday, July 3, 2015

Hi! Miss You, Love Ya


Hello friends!! Are you ready to celebrate this weekend? Have you heard about the SALE that starts today and goes through the weekend at the Craftin Desert Diva's Shop? It doesn't get better than this!! WOO HOO I love a great sale!! Time to stock up!!

Today I have a card to share using the adorable Panda Pals stamps and dies. I'm still working on gender neutral card styles.... I was thinking of my Aunt and Uncle who moved far away to Texas.... I miss them so much and I thought I'd make a card to say hi. The sentiments in this set work perfect for word bubbles.


I cut out all the squares and rectangles with my Cricut Explore. Those cute stitched squares are from the Simply Sweet Cartridge. The paper is from K & Company. I adore these pandas and think they are the CUTEST panda stamps around!! And how convenient that they have coordinating dies?!!! 


I can't choose a favorite! I love each of these little guys!


So many pandas, so little time! 


Here is a pic of the stamps and dies and you can find these and so much more on SALE now through the weekend  at the CDD Shop!

Click HERE
  
I'm so happy you could visit today and I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend! 

Thanks for hoppin by!!


6 comments:

  1. The paper fits perfectly with this card.. seems a bamboos' forest! Those pandas are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, is this ever cute! I love the panda bears! Cute design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so darn cute, Tina!! I just love those Pandas!! You showcase them perfectly!! The paper is awesome and I love the sentiments in speech bubbles!! What a fun card my friend!! And thank you for the sweet comments on my blog - you totally made my day!! I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tina, you are such a treasure! I am forever thankful for you... not only do your creations make my heart smile, but so too does your very presence in blogland. You make such a difference and I hope you know that... you are a ray of sunshine to so many, including me. This card is bursting with sweetness and I just want to hug it! They are going to adore this. The pandas couldn't be more precious and I love the background! The card design is amazing as always.. I love the stitched squares the speech bubbles for each one. :o) Your crafty heart is a lovely thing. Have a safe and happy weekend, my dear friend. Thank you for making my heart smile so often. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just to CUTE!!! LOVE those Panda's and great background paper! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)