Friday, June 12, 2015

Crafitn Desert Diva's New Sequins Release and Sale!


Hello friends!! Today is an exciting day because not only is there a bunch of new sequins in the CDD Shop but there is also a sale!!! Shaker cards are oh so popular and one of my favorite things to make!! The fabulous CDD sequin selection makes it so easy!! Today I am sharing a couple shaker cards I made.....



 I made the card base in Cricut Design Space. The happy cutout is from the Cricut Celebrations cartridge. An oldie but a goodie. I water colored the background underneath the sequins and also used a spatter technique for the top.  


The fox and raccoon from the CDD Deer Friends set are colored with my Spectrum Noir markers. The sequins in the fox shaker are in today's new release and they are called Citrus Bliss.I love these colors.


The sequins in the raccoon shaker are called Emerald Isle. The sentiment is from the CDD Simply Said set. Oh and the little party hat is from the Totally Turtle set. I gave it some sparkle with my glitter pens and Wink of Stella.  These were so fun to make!! I hope you like them!

Here are pics of the CDD products I used:


Click HERE

Click HERE

Brand New!! Click HERE
Click HERE

Thanks so much for hoppin by!! Be sure to visit the CDD Gallery for a free SVG only available today!! Click HERE to go to the CDD Gallery.


Have a blessed day!!


4 comments:

  1. Your cards are absolutely adorable!! I love the happy cutout!! Making it into a shaker was such a great idea!! And the critters are so cute!! These are fabulous!! Love those new sequin colors, too!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest cards Tina!! LOVE seeing the shakers from the Design team... Have a Creative Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina... just when I think I have a favorite shaker from you, you go and make another precious and unique version! These are spectacular! I love the sweet critters, dolled up for the special day! The cut-out design is brilliant! I love seeing new windows for shakers and this just makes my heart happy! Incredible work as always, my dear friend! I pray your weekend is filled with love and happiness!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. WANT, NEED these stamps!! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)