Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Craftin Desert Diva's Animal Theme Week




Hello friends! Today I would like to share with you a couple note cards I made using the adorable and sweet images from the Craftin Desert Diva's Deer Friends stamp set. I chose these little woodland creatures because they are just the cutest and fit our Animal Theme Week perfectly.


These cards are made from kraft card stock and measure 3.25" x 5.5". The frames are from an old Cuttlebug die and emboss set that I've had forever. 


For the fox I used different inks to make the sky look like sunset and to coordinate with the paper. For the bear I did the same but made the sky with blues.


I added some burlap and a button with twine. The Hello sentiment is from the CDD Simply Said set and the Beary best wishes is from the CDD Deer Friends set.


Here are close ups of the sentiments.


These are pictures of the stamp sets I used. You can visit the shop by clicking HERE!

Click HERE

Click HERE

Thanks so much for hopping by!

Have a blessed day!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are so adorable!! I love the wood textured frames!! The critters are so cute inside with the trees and sky backgrounds!! These are just so fabulous, Tina!! I love, love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, you are so creative. I really like how you added the frame and burlap, it gives the card a really nice look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really super cute Tina! I LOVE that paper! And those critters are just adorable! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Tina...these are all so cute, what delightful trio. I love how you colored those little critters and added such cute background papers/burlap to your design. Very sweet! Have a happy day today! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)