Thursday, January 15, 2015

Eye Candy Tags


Hello and happy Thursday! Are you thinking about Valentine's Day? That's what is on my mind! I've gone through my craft room and gathered all things heart related and I've been putting stuff together. Last year February was not a good month and I got zero Valentine's done. This year I'm hoping to be much more productive!! I have something fun and simple to share today...


I found these cute candies at Albertson's Grocery Store of all places.They are sour jawbreaker with gum in the center. I grabbed a couple for my kids and new exactly which sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's  stamps I wanted to use. I thought it would be fun and easy to dress these up with a little ribbon and a tag


The tag is from my Cricut Create a Critter cartridge. The sentiment is from the CDD Frightfully Cute set. I taped off the bone and then added a heart. I tied it with ribbon and twine.


Here is a closeup of the sentiment. I think it works perfectly for my Valentine's candy!


Click HERE to shop!

Thanks for hopping by! I hope you liked my fun and simple project!  

Have a blessed day!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are about the cutest things I've ever seen!! How fun!! Seriously - they bring the biggest smile to my face!! Love!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, these are fabulous! I love how you used a Halloween set for Valentine's... versatility is such a happy thing with craft goodies! The candy itself is amazing and I love the beautiful combo of ribbon and twine with your tags. :o) I hope this February is much happier (and sparklier!) than last year's, my friend! Have a wonderful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Word Tina! Those are soooo CUTE! LOVE them and the cute tags! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)