Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wishing You A Moovelous Day!

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are enjoying your Thursday.  Today does not feel like Fall in SoCal. It had cooled down so nicely and now it is back up to 92 degrees! Yikes! I hope it cools down again because the city just restricted our watering to twice a week. In this heat all my plants and flowers are sure to die.  I hope the weather is good for you in your hometown.  

Today I am sharing an adorable card I made using my Cricut and my Craftin Desert Diva's stamps.


The card base is made from my Wild Card 2 cartridge and is cut out at 5.5 inches. Isn't that sun just the cutest! I used my Peachy Keen stamps for the face. The papers are from DCWV Nursery baby girl. The polka dot papered grass is from the Zooballoo cartridge.


How stinkin cute is this cow! I love her so much!! I colored her with my Spectrum Noir pens. The sentiments are from 2 different sets that I masked off. I got the "wishing you a" from the Capture the Good Times set and the Moovelous Day is from the Simply Moovelous set. The cute little bee is from Jolee's stickers.


I made a matching envelope too! Here is a look at the stamps I used and you can find them at the Craftin Desert Diva's Shop..



Thanks for hopping by. I do hope you liked my card and will visit again.

I will particpate in the following challenges:


Have a blessed day!




11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the design and the adorable sun, cow and bee. Great way to incorporate 2 different sentiment stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is moovalous! Great sunshine! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love this card. That cow is too cute. Thanks for sharing and joining us in the polka dot/circles challenge at DoubleClick Skittles.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute, love everything about it! Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is fabulous!! I love the design!! The sun looks amazing and the cow is so darn cute!! And the matching envelope is awesome!! Love, love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stinkin cute!! Love all the details. Tina you are really rockin these projects lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Thanks for joining our “Polka Dots/Circles” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic!!! I am going to have to CASE this one. Thanks for sharing it with us in the polka dot/circles challenge at DoubleClick Skittles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Tina!! I love your card. That cow is the cutest thing!! You did a great job.
    Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great shape and wonderful job on die-cuts. Love the happy feel of your project. We're delighted that you joined our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again this week. Leaving you with God's Word in Hebrews 12:2, "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Have a blessed day.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Tina, this is one of my new favorites from you! The design is fantastic and every element is so huggable and beautiful and filled with sweetness! The sun is completely heartwarming and I love the patterns you used! And that precious animal friend could not be more adorable. (You've colored it beautifully, too!) I love the stitched clouds and combination of sentiments. Just amazing. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)